3 current jobs | Job offers
- Varied job in largely automated production
- Working on various machines (CNC, plotter, punch, etc.)
- Work scheduling (preparation and processing of production orders)
- Material Requirements Planning
- BOM creation
- Coordinating interface between purchasing, sales, production and warehouse
- CAD | CAM Programming
- 2D drawing (Autocad)
- 3D Solid (SolidWorks | Alphacam)
- Milling and cutting of insulation parts with CNC-controlled machines
- Maintenance and care of the CNC milling machines and cutting tables
KS Kneissl & Senn Technologie GmbH
In the 20th year of our existence, KS Kneissl & Senn Technologie GmbH is a family company based in the Tyrolean Unterland, which started as a dealer in 2001 and can now offer more than 2/3 of the production made in Tyrol. Consistent reinvestment of profits in our own machinery, know-how and, above all, our employees make us an important system provider of industrial supplies such as lubricants, seals, refractory products, conveyor chains and foundry supplies in Central Europe.
In addition to KS, the sister companies RBS Kompensator GmbH and Ceratec GmbH are based at the Erl location. All these activities have been bundled in Senn Beteiligungs GmbH since 2013. Together with our team, we try to live the idea of the “one stop shop” and do it according to ours Motto: "Viribus unitis - with united forces" sometimes the impossible is possible.
We offer you
- A varied job geared towards success
- Comprehensive training on the machines
- Secure job in a successful family company
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant working atmosphere and working environment
We direct our offers to dynamic people who are interested in a challenging job.
We ask for your application [email protected] (Mrs. Mag. Judith Mair).