- wide temperature range -40 ° C to 205 ° C
- Approved by the NSF (H1)
- Corresponds to sections 178.3570, 181.28 and 178.3910 of the FDA's Food Additive Regulations
- Makes surfaces waterproof
- Non-staining, fire-safe, non-toxic
- Penetrates into small tolerances
- Long lasting
Chesterton uses high performance materials, specialized formulas and constructions to provide solutions for your toughest industrial applications. They offer value-adding solutions with documented success and the highest recognition across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
AW Chesterton Company is ISO 9001/14001 and MRP II Class-A certified.
Chesterton ® 660 datasheet
Product properties, typical applications and availabilities.
Chesterton ® Product Catalog
Chesterton Technical Maintenance Products updated product catalog