Up to 1300 °C KFT
Fiber mat (Divers)
Our Fiber modules are based on insulating, high-temperature-resistant fiber mats and are used in a wide variety of applications for process optimization, component protection or energy saving. Depending on the application, we can use different materials:
- Biosoluble (AES) fibers (Insulfrax S / Insulfrax LT, Isofrax, etc.)
- Ceramic (ASW / RCF) fibers (Fiberfrax Durablanket S / Fiberfrax Durablanket, etc.)
- Polycrystalline (PCW) fibers
Of course, we can also supply the appropriate fastening systems such as Kammanker etc.
- High temperature resistance
- Application temperatures up to 1300°C
- Made of biosoluble, ceramic or polycrystalline fibre mats
- Most diverse applications
- Process optimization
- Component protection
- Energy saving
- Fastening systems such as comb anchors, etc. also available
KS Kneissl & Senn Technologie
KS Kneissl & Senn Technologie GmbH has been producing insulation materials and seals for a wide variety of applications up to a temperature range of 1600 ° C since 2001. A diverse machine park (CNC 5-axis milling, plotting, punching, sewing, water jets, vacuum forming, etc.) enables us to do a variety of things Materials in shape for you bring to. The main materials include materials such as: glass fibers, Aramid fibers, mineral fibers, Biosoluble fibers, Ceramic fibers, silicate fibers, Vermiculite, Calcium silicate, Microporous materials, Rubber Material (Rubber, silicone, Silicone sponge, etc.), etc.
The company has been certified according to ISO9001 since 2009, currently according to the 2015 standard revision.