PTFE seals are based on modified or expanded PTFE. This material makes the seals insensitive to most acids and alkalis in the entire pH range from 0 to 14. PTFE seals are therefore universally applicable for almost all media and are particularly perfect for use in the chemical industry. In addition, certain PTFE seals conform to Regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004 and meet the strict requirements of the FDA Directive. This means that they are suitable for use in foodstuffs and can be used without any problems in both food production and the pharmaceutical industry. The products can be used in a wide temperature range from -210 °C to +260 °C.
In our range you will find Novaflon® gaskets from Frenzelit as well as Klingersil® Top-Chem and Soft-Chem, all representing the state of the art in fibre based gasket sheets.
- Based on modified or expanded PTFE
- Insensitive to most acids and alkalis in the entire pH range from 0 to 14
- Universally applicable for almost all media
- Perfectly suited for use in the chemical industry
- Wide temperature range from -210 °C to +260 °C
- Food grade - can be used in food production as well as in pharmaceutical industry
- Novaflon® Seals from Frenzelit®
- Klinger® Top-Chem and Soft-Chem by Klinger®
KS Kneissl & Senn Technologie
KS Kneissl & Senn Technologie GmbH has been producing insulation materials and seals for a wide variety of applications up to a temperature range of 1600 ° C since 2001. A diverse machine park (CNC 5-axis milling, plotting, punching, sewing, water jets, vacuum forming, etc.) enables us to do a variety of things Materials in shape for you bring to. The main materials include materials such as: glass fibers, Aramid fibers, mineral fibers, Biosoluble fibers, Ceramic fibers, silicate fibers, Vermiculite, Calcium silicate, Microporous materials, Rubber Material (Rubber, silicone, Silicone sponge, etc.), etc.
The company has been certified according to ISO9001 since 2009, currently according to the 2015 standard revision.