KS silicone gaskets offer high performance and long life in extreme temperatures. The silicone sheets are the ideal material for gaskets and seals in industrial applications where adverse temperatures prevail or an inert, robust polymer is required. Our silicone gaskets are also manufactured as silicone foam sheet, which is commonly used as gaskets or for insulation or vibration damping in applications such as rail vehicle floors or pipe insulation.
Manufactured in a range of thicknesses from 0.5mm to 12mm, up to 1.2m wide and a Shore A hardness of 30-60, silicone sheets are thermally stable over a wide temperature range (-60°C to 230°C/250°C). Available in standard colours - Translucent, Reddish Brown, White, Blue or Black (colour customisation available). The gaskets are shaped according to customer specifications in our own production.
- Manufactured in a range of thicknesses from 0.5 mm to 12 mm
- Up to 1.2 m wide
- Shore A hardness from 30-60
- Thermally stable over temperature range -60°C to 230°C (250°C)
- Standard colours - translucent, reddish brown, white, blue or black (colour customisation possible)
- Ozone and UV resistance for outdoor applications
- Certain qualities FDA-approved for use in the food sector (regulation 21CFR177.2600)
- Certain qualities EC 1935/2004 compliant for materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs
- Certain qualities WRAS approved for drinking water (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme BS69200)
- The KS Silicone panels are shaped according to customer specifications in our own production.
- Electronics and lighting
- Automotive industry
- Food and beverages
- Oil and gas
- Local traffic
- Vibration damping
- Vacuum membranes
- Gap filler
- Press pads
KS Kneissl & Senn Technologie
KS Kneissl & Senn Technologie GmbH has been producing insulation materials and seals for a wide variety of applications up to a temperature range of 1600 ° C since 2001. A diverse machine park (CNC 5-axis milling, plotting, punching, sewing, water jets, vacuum forming, etc.) enables us to do a variety of things Materials in shape for you bring to. The main materials include materials such as: glass fibers, Aramid fibers, mineral fibers, Biosoluble fibers, Ceramic fibers, silicate fibers, Vermiculite, Calcium silicate, Microporous materials, Rubber Material (Rubber, silicone, Silicone sponge, etc.), etc.
The company has been certified according to ISO9001 since 2009, currently according to the 2015 standard revision.