Chesterton 650 AML is a high performance, readily biodegradable lubricant that creeps inside chains, cables, pneumatics, needle bearings and sliding mechanisms. It was developed with a unique ester blend of natural and synthetic plant-based technology that makes it environmentally friendly and safe to work with. 650 AML penetrates deeply into valves, pistons and other pneumatic components to protect against friction and wear and improve energy efficiency . The cleaning power inherent in this lubricant disperses dirt and deposits and removes resinification and varnish. It improves the efficiency of automatic lubrication systems by removing traces of moisture and contaminants from distribution lines, controls and components.
650 is NSF H1 certified and is free from animal fats, oils and animal by-products.
- NSF registered H1
- Environmentally friendly ester technology; biodegradable
- Low risk of fog, low odor
- Self-cleaning, removes residues and sticky deposits
- Low friction, significantly reduces power consumption
- Reduces wear and tear; extends the service life of the devices
- High loads and extreme pressure possible
- Silicone free
- Safe on all metals, most polymers and plastics
Chesterton uses high performance materials, specialized formulas and constructions to provide solutions for your toughest industrial applications. They offer value-adding solutions with documented success and the highest recognition across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
AW Chesterton Company is ISO 9001/14001 and MRP II Class-A certified.
Chesterton ® Product Catalog
Chesterton Technical Maintenance Products updated product catalog