Packs, Cords, Tapes & Tubes
RBS packings, cords, tapes and hoses have been used for many years in a variety of different industries such as chimney or industrial furnace construction, steel and iron casting as sealing material between doors, pipelines or e.g. as wipers.
- Temperature Resistance
- Up to 1260°C
- Podukt Type
Depending on the material, temperature resistance is up to 1260 °C.
Sealing material between doors, pipelines, or e.g. wipers.
Various dimensions, braiding types, and special designs are possible.
RBS packings, cords, tapes, and hoses have been used for many years in a variety of different industries such as a chimney or industrial furnace construction, steel and iron casting as sealing material between doors, pipelines, or e.g. as wipers. Through continuous development in the fiber sector, it is now possible to cover the application temperature range from 400°C to 1260°C. RBS packings, cords, tapes, and hoses are produced in high-temperature resistant quality on your request in the following designs:
- Temperature resistance, depending on material, up to 1260°C
- Sealing material used between doors, pipes or e.g. as a scraper
- High Quality Materials | Fabric
- Various materials
- Various dimensions
- Various braids
- Special versions available
- Glass packages
- HT-glass packages
- Silicate fiber packings
- Ceramic fiber packings
- with and without core
- with glass reinforcement
- with metal reinforcement
- Aramid fiber packs are used in a temperature range up to 400 ° C KFT
- Fiberglass packs are used in a temperature range up to 600 ° C KFT
- HT fiberglass packs are used in a temperature range up to 750 ° C KFT
- Silicate fiber packs are used in a temperature range up to 1100 ° C KFT
- Alkaline earth silicate fiber packs are used in a temperature range up to 1100 ° C KFT
- Ceramic fiber packs are used in a temperature range up to 1260 ° C KFT
Quality raw materials from all well-known fiber manufacturers and a modern machine park with various braiding machines and looms stand for top quality with short delivery times. cut-to-length moldings in your specific length (with or without end gluing on).
RBS Kompensator GmbH
In 2009, at the request of many customers, RBS Kompensator GmbH was founded as the 100% sister company of KS Kneissl & Senn Technologie GmbH under Senn Beteiligungs GmbH.
Building on the existing know-how about temperature-resistant high-performance fabrics, these began to be manufactured as individual pieces in the form of soft-material compensators by hand in Erl. Gradually, various sewing and welding machines were acquired in order to be able to produce all common shapes (round / square / round on square etc.) in the best possible way.
Together with our team we try to live the idea of the "One Stop Shop" and make sometimes impossible things possible according to our motto: "Viribus unitis - with united forces".