Almost all our refractory materials can also be supplied from stock as Boards in various dimensions.
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE
- Up to 1300 °C KFT
- PRODUCT TYPE
- MATERIAL VARIATIONS
- Aluminum silicate wool (RCF) | Calcium silicate | Various elastomers | Alkaline earth silicate wool (AES) | Glass fiber | HT - glass fiber | Microporous | Silicate fibers | Silicone sponge | Vermiculite
Depending on material variation, application temperatures up to 1300°C.
Almost all of our refractory materials can be purchased in sheet form.
Various panel sizes and cuts available, depending on customer specifications.
Almost all our refractory materials can also be supplied from stock as Boards in various dimensions:
- High temperature resistance
- Application temperatures up to 1300°C
- Various materials to choose from
- Various plate sizes to choose from
- Various cuts, according to customer specifications, available
KS Technologie product catalog
Refractory | Seals | Foundry supplies | Conveyor chains | Chesterton
KS Kneissl & Senn Technologie
KS Kneissl & Senn Technologie GmbH has been producing insulation materials and seals for a wide variety of applications up to a temperature range of 1600 ° C since 2001. A diverse machine park (CNC 5-axis milling, plotting, punching, sewing, water jets, vacuum forming, etc.) enables us to do a variety of things Materials in shape for you bring to. The main materials include materials such as: glass fibers, Aramid fibers, mineral fibers, Biosoluble fibers, Ceramic fibers, silicate fibers, Vermiculite, Calcium silicate, Microporous materials, Rubber Material (Rubber, silicone, Silicone sponge, etc.), etc.
Seit 2009 ist der Betrieb nach der ISO9001 zertifiziert, aktuell lt. Normenrevision 2015.